Thursday, October 29, 2015

I expect no unexpected mostly

P is for Pumpkin. 

 Bluebell Books Twitter Club!


google.com



 when it comes to Halloween,
we expect pumpkins and glow in the dark,
when it comes to trick or treating,
we expect masks and horror look

I expect no unexpected occuracy,
I expect no hail stone in July,
I expect no swimming party on Christmas,
I expect no slumber day at south pole

I expect no harvest moon during August first,
I expect no trash bags near Queen's rose garden,
I expect no royalty in blogging land,
I expect no floating house at Labor day parade.

P is for positive feedback,
P is for panic-less communication,
P is for post World War II relational strike,
P is for physical plant power-point representation.   

P is for Pamela, Patrick, Patricia, Pam, Parsons, and Pipen,
P is for prompts, posts, poems, poetry, poets, and web pages,
P is for planes, dots, spaces, and proper promotions,
and P is for promising poets parking lot from hyde park poetry rally.


8 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

free style

ROG, ABCW

Melody Steenkamp said...

Let me wish you only pleasant p's ;-)

Thank you for parcitipating again, hope to may greet you next time around again.
Have a nice abc-day/-week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

Marcie Barack Lankford Ramsey Constantin said...

perfect ...

Wojin Kimberly Eric Jack Schmidly said...

wow...
nice p words.

Alison Sandberg Jason Pritchard Clinton said...

nice,

Catie Mead Williams Handcock Robinson said...

me too.

emily cohen said...

excellent.

The Purple Treehouse said...

incredible.